Welcome to SDi
Our Mission at SDi is to provide outstanding service to our clients in the EMS industry. We seek to increase the revenue of every client by continually searching for progressive methods in claims processing and data retrieval. Friendly and prompt customer service, to our clients and their patients, is crucial to our success. We strive to create an environment for our employees that encourages productivity and efficiency because we understand that if our clients are successful, we are successful.
New WebEMT Update
Announcing WebEMT Version 2.813 Feature Release. In this FEATURE RELEASE we’ve added several new enhancements that we think you will find helpful while using the WebEMT system.
- One of the new upgrades will be several filtering options in the Run Inquiry and the Run Entry Modules which will assist you in finding the exact patient or incident in a more efficient manner.
- The 2.813 update also includes the new Arrive @ Patient Time. This new field will be nestled between the Arrive @ Scene and Departed Scene Times.
- Another upgrade will the addition of quite a few New Picklist Options for you to choose from which will effect several fields in the Run Entry Module including Medical History, Primary Impression, Destination Determined By, and Patient Disposition.
- Also the Beta testing involving the New Secondary Audit is complete. This addition is a modification to the QA Process which will enable the client to setup specific auditing rules on each and every ePCR that is entered into their system. This update includes all core elements needed to bring each WebEMT Client up to speed on the Secondary Audit process. Be on the lookout for more information on the setup of this new feature.
- The update also contains fixes for several other low level bugs to help improve and secure your WebEMT experience.
- Be on the lookout for announcements regarding many new features that WebEMT will be offering in the near future.
Click here for WebEMT Support